Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £0 pa
Start Date: 20/09/2018
Job Reference: MM-00001723
IT Support Analyst – Windows – Finance – Asset Management – Newcastle. A highly skilled IT Support Analyst is required by a highly successful UK based wealth management company. The opportunity provides in depth experience into a fast paced wealth management environment.
The IT Support Analyst will:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to all staff within the business
- Work closely with all support base staff including 3rd line teams to ensure incidents are resolved quickly and effectively
- On-boarding and off-boarding users
- Log phone, email, customer portal and personal customer queries and resolve providing excellent customer service.
- Be happy to work shift patterns, weekends and out of office hours during busy periods of the calendar year.
The IT Support Analyst will need to have:
The company is highly profitable, has an excellent reputation in the market place and is highly regarded by internal staff. The IT Support Analyst package includes: On call allowance, generous bonus & pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loan and flexible working hours.
- At least three years commercial IT service desk or IT support experience
- Strong Windows Desktop experience
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- MS Office
- Experience of telephone, email and customer-portal, live-chat based support
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft / ITIL certifications beneficial
Posted: 20th September 2018