Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 pa
Start Date: 20/11/2018
Job Reference: MM-00001732
Network Infrastructure Engineer - Finance experience is not required for this position, full training will be provided. Miller Maxwell is working with a technology driven Trading Exchange delivering a unique platform with top-tier performance and high reliability at the cutting-edge of trading technology. The Network Infrastructure Engineer will work as part of a network team responsible for administrating, supporting and enhancing their network infrastructure. Opportunity to work in a duel network and DevOps focussed role working with highly experienced developers, testers and management team.
The Network Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Support real-time network infrastructure
- Maintenance of secure network environment
- OnBoarding new clients to network environment
- Network automation
- Network platform monitoring, system troubleshooting, recovery and root cause analysis
- Unix system analysis
- Work closely with development and testing teams.
The Network Infrastructure Engineer will need to have:
The financial Exchange is a highly reputable MTF with a reputation for technology innovation, investment in staff and career development. Their low-latency exchange is award winning and highly regarded in the market. The Network Infrastructure Engineer will gain DevOps skills as the team expands.
- Networking experience – TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Cisco environment experience
- Firewall and network security experience
- UNIX Support experience – Ideally Python, Perl or Shell experience
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience working within a live production environment.
Posted: 20th November 2018