Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, London
Salary: £75,000 - £100,000 pa
Start Date: 14/02/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001760
DevOps Engineer – London – Chef - Puppet - Python - Miller Maxwell has been approached by a disruptive Investment Banking organisation seeking to hire 2 DevOps Engineers in London. There will be the opportunity to lead a grow this team. The DevOps Engineer will join a newly formed team to assist with their adoption of automation across the European region. This process has been completed across the US division of the organisation and the business seek to replicate this in Europe and Asia, a major project for the DevOps Engineer to be part of. The position sits within a newly created infrastructure engineering team and will see the successful candidate working closely with senior stakeholders, developers and testing teams across the business.
The DevOps Engineer will;
- Assist with introduction and implementation of cloud technology.
- automation of procedures - building scripts to automate technology.
- Problem and fault diagnosis resolution.
- Deploy and support testing environments.
- Work closely with development and testing teams internally.
- Manage and deploy software within infrastructure environment.
- Improvement of existing environments – monitoring, integration.
- Leading projects and bringing them to life.
The DevOps Engineer will have:
- Proven commercial DevOps experience
- Linux experience
- Chef - Puppet
- Docker - GIT
- Solid Scripting skills – Python – Shell.
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer that is interested in joining one of the fastest FinTech businesses then please contact us. If as a DevOps Engineer you want to work with the cutting edge technologies in the Blockchain – distributed ledger market place, that click apply now and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Posted: 14th February 2019