Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 pa
Start Date: 29/03/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001766
Senior QA Analyst - London. Global Financial Trading Exchange seeks to hire a Senior QA Analyst to work as part of a QA team responsible for testing trading applications. Experience working within financial services is required for this position. The Senior QA Analyst will work as a senior figure within the team testing their globally used real-time pricing platform.
The Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for:
- Writing, creating, scheduling and maintaining automated tests
- Building automated tests for regression suites
- Work within a BDD environment working closely with developers
- Work on projects with Business Analysts and stakeholders to improve system performance
- Work with integration teams to provide information and business modelling.
The Senior QA Analyst will have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- At least 5 years commercial QA / Testing experience within the financial services sector
- Proven automated testing experience
- Solid C# - Selenium experience
- Specflow BDD experience
- Knowledge of MS SQL server with basic SQL skills
- Knowledge in Jira, Confluence
Please contact us for further information regarding this Senior QA Analyst position. The client is located in the city of London. Miller Maxwell is a partner of the FinTechCity, which given us access to exciting established and new FinTech brands so please contact us for more information.