Job Role: Consultancy
Job Type: Full time
Location: The City, London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 24/04/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001770
Service Delivery Manager is required by a highly successful Asset Management business to join their London IT change and innovation team working on the delivery of Office365 products across the business. This FTSE 250 business has been and continues to invest significantly across their technology teams, with this there is a need to hire a Service Delivery Manager to continue to improve IT services and change across the business.
The Service Delivery Manager will:
The Service Delivery Manager should have:
- Take responsibility for IT change management across infrastructure and operational departments
- Work closely with IT technology teams to innovate and implement newly adopted technology and services
- Take oversight of all ongoing support and implementation projects related to change
- Manages relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure new services and solutions are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Influence and drive technology innovation
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be working closely with several heads of departments establishing processes to consistently provide high levels of service in a cost-effective manner. The Service Delivery Manager will able to influence procedures, take responsibility for a growing team and implement news ideas as you see fit.
- Proven experience working within IT service delivery
- Experience of Microsoft products such as; Sky for Business, Office 365, SharePoint
- Worked within financial services industry - desirable
- Asset management - buy-side experience highly beneficial
- Proven experience driving change across multiple departments
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working with 3rd party suppliers negotiating contracts
- Excellent communication skills