Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, England
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 05/08/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001873
Java Developer – London. Miller Maxwell has been tasked with assisting this highly innovate technology organisation expanding a new division within their London office. This is the opportunity to work on disruptive technology projects developing real-time web based products.
The Java Developer will have at least two years commercial experience in development and a keen interest in innovative automated technology within the financial services sector. You will need to be strong with Java development experience along with good knowledge of web based technologies.
The Java Developer will be:
- Developing and enhancing a highly transaction web based platform
- Work on green-field development projects through the full project life cycle
- Contributing to agile development process including code reviews, daily scrum meetings and improving development across the business.
- Participating in requirements gathering and analysis
The Java Developer will need to have:
- degree in a STEM related subject
- 2 years years’ Development experience with Java.
- Node, Angular or React - All desirable
If you are a Java Developer looking to join a company that is growing, will offer extensive access to business entrepreneurs, working within a truly innovative tech environment then please contact us for further information.