Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, England
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 pa
Start Date: 06/08/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001878
Junior Java Developer - FinTech organisation offering real-time trading application to corporate organisations and investors. The client is willing to provide full training within the financial services domain as no experience is required. Miller Maxwell is assisting a revolutionary FinTech organisation with a smart trading technology solution to purchase financial products. Their secure smart trading product allows prime brokers and organisations to purchase these products in a highly secure and real-time process securing best price before their competition. As the company grows they are seeking to hire a number of Java Developers for their team in London.
Th Junior Java Developer will:
- Work on green-field development projects - Shadow Senior Engineers and Technical Architect.
- Assist with the core development of their cross platform, server and mobile based application.
- Take responsibility for server-side application development as part of their core development team.
- Write server applications and APIs.
- Assist with integrating front-end elements of applications.
- Work closely with front-end development team.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Assist with the implement of security and data procedures.
- Design and implement storage solutions.
The Junior Java Developer will have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- Commercial Java development experience
- Any experience of Ionic, Angular, React – highly beneficial.
- Experience working within an application or software-based environment.
- No financial services experience is required as full training will be provided.
- The client needs an ambitious Junior Java Developer keen to work within a highly innovate
technology stack and contribute to the growth of this business area. Miller Maxwell is a partner of FinTechCity, the founder of the FinTech50 list of companies, which has given us access to exciting FinTech organisations across Europe. Please contact us for further information.