Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £35,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 16/08/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001880
Java Application Developer – London. Miller Maxwell is assisting a revolutionary FinTech organisation, pre-Series B funding with a smart trading technology solution within the commodities sector. Their secure smart trading product allows prime brokers and organisations to purchase Commodities, in a highly disruptive way.
The Java Application Developer will:
- Assist with the core development of their cross platform, server and mobile based application.
- Take responsibility for server-side application development as part of their core development team.
- Write server applications and APIs.
- Assist with integrating front-end elements of applications.
- Work closely with front-end development team.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Assist with the implement of security and data procedures.
- Design and implement storage solutions.
The Java Application Developer will have:
- 2-3 years commercial server-side Java development experience.
- Any experience of Ionic, Angular, React – highly beneficial.
- Experience working within an application or software-based environment.
- No financial services experience is required as full training will be provided.
The client needs an ambitious Java Application Developer keen to work within a highly innovate technology stack and contribute to the growth of this business area. Miller Maxwell is a partner of FinTechCity, the founder of the FinTech50 list of companies, which has given us access to exciting FinTech organisations across Europe. Please contact us for further information.