Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 09/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001884
DevOps Engineer - London. Miller Maxwell is working closely with a highly successful Blockchain technology organisation expanding their engineering team in London and now seeks to hire a DevOps Engineer to join this team. The FinTech organisation is a forefront of technology innovation and will see the successful DevOps Engineer working on several important automation projects taking place this year and into 2020.
They seek to hire a DevOps Engineer for their team, to assist in hands-on development, automating processes along with supporting and improving continuous integration. The hire will be a key participant in future projects, the successful candidate be able to acquire new skills and develop technically.
The DevOps Engineer will:
- Improve and maintain existing automation scripts
- Work closely with infrastructure and development teams to support their usage of continuous integration and delivery systems.
- Deploy and support testing environments
- Write, implement and support automation scripts
- Be a key participant in future projects
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- At least two years commercial automation / DevOps experience
- Solid background within Infrastructure support
- CI / CD experience
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes / Docker)
- Experience with Chef
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with Windows or Unix systems
Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech start-up has received significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 09th September 2019