Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pa
Start Date: 26/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001887
DevOps Engineer – London. Miller Maxwell has partnered with a growing Financial Services organisation seeking to hire DevOps Engineers, the business is an established provider of financial Market Data and Messaging solutions to blue-chip clients across the finance sector, working closely with international institutions. Their product is a real-time platform is regarded as one of the most sophisticated and reliable solutions available on the market today.
The DevOps Engineer will:
- Manage deployment of automation solutions
- Write, implement and support automation scripts
- Work directly with heads of departments to strategise delivery of solutions
- Liaise with development and infrastructure teams to implement automation strategy
- Maintenance of Setup and support test server environments
- Monitor system health – use sophisticated techniques to resolve errors and outages
DevOps Engineer will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- A background working within software development or systems administration.
- Commercial experience working with Windows & Unix operating systems.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Kubernetes – Docker experience.
- Experience Continuous Delivery – Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Azure or AWS beneficial.
Th DevOps Engineer will have the opportunity to work as part an expanding team adopting innovative technology for the organisation. The DevOps Engineer will be able to introduce, research and contribute to an already exciting technology stack.
Posted: 26th September 2019