Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 26/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001888
Technical Product Owner - Expanding, well-funded FinTech within the Open Banking community, seeks to a Technical Product Owner as part of their growth. The FinTech is disrupting the banking community with their highly secure, high performance API software. Opportunity to be part of something truly innovative following a highly published VC investment taking the organisation to the next level. The organisation will suit a Technical Product Owner that seeks to work with truly innovative products, working closely with senior technologists within the Open Banking domain.
The Technical Product Owner will;
- Driving key initiatives sounding their product portfolio.
- Manage, plan and execute throughout product life cycle.
- Work with development, engineering, sales, marketing teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Own and drive the business plan for the solution.
- Work with key client stakeholders.
- Manage the ongoing roadmap for specific products to ensure products meet customer expectations.
The Technical Product Owner will have:
- A degree in STEM related subject.
- At least three years Product Management experience.
- Experience working within the financial technology sector is required.
- Proven client facing experience – ability to work with key client stakeholders across technical and non-technical departments.
- Experience working within an Agile Software Development environment – ideally Java based
- Proactive attitude keen to work within a innovative environment working with high performance products.
The Technical Product Owner position will suit and individual that thrives from building a new product, enjoys client interaction for a company that encourages research into new and innovative techniques. Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech start-up has received significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 26th September 2019