Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 26/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001890
Full Stack Software Engineer- Java - Expanding, well-funded FinTech, with a significant VC investment seeks to hire multiple Full Stack Software Engineer’s as part of their growth. The FinTech is disrupting the banking community with their highly secure, high performance API connectivity software. Opportunity to be part of something truly innovative following a highly published VC investment taking the organisation to the next level. The organisation will suit Software Engineers that seeks to engineer high quality code whilst doing something exciting for the Open-Source community.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will;
The Java Software Engineer will have:
- Develop, build and maintain APIs, tools and software applications
- Build API’s for clients for data consumption
- Manage project deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with the design and development of new software solutions
- A degree in STEM related subject
- Experience working within start-up environment – FinTech, RegTech, Payments type organisations
- At least 3 years’ coding experience with Java.
- Experience of Spring frameworks
- Knowledge of web frameworks
- Experience of API Design and development of back-end systems
The Full Stack Software Engineer will suit and individual that thrives from building a new product, enjoys client interaction for a company that encourages research into new and innovative programming techniques. Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech start-up has received significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 26th September 2019