Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 26/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001893
DevOps Engineer – London - Open Banking based FinTech seeks to add to their growing engineering team. The FinTech is disrupting the banking community with their highly secure, high performance API software. Opportunity to be part of something truly innovative following a highly published VC investment taking the organisation to the next level. The organisation will suit a DevOps Engineer that seeks to work with truly innovative products, working closely with senior technologists within the Open Banking domain.
The DevOps Engineer will:
The DevOps Engineer will have:
- Make good use of automation tools and frameworks
- Problem and fault diagnosis resolution
- Assist in applying cloud-based technology
- Ensuring the performance, protection and availability of systems.
- Work with the development team for improvements and ensure code is evaluated fully.
- Monitor system health with performance indicators in real time.
- A degree in STEM related subject
- Proven experience working within a DevOps, System engineer or related environment
- Excellent Linux experience
- Cloud Experience
- Good experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform
- Experience of containerisation platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience of administrator and performance tuning of Java web applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech is growing following significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 26th September 2019