Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Start Date: 26/09/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001894
The web developer will be responsible for:
- Working on projects through the full development life cycle
- Taking ownership of development projects
- Working on both front-end and back-end projects
- Integration, release, implementation and support of platform.
The Web Developer will need to have:
- 2 years commercial development experience
This great opportunity will allow the successful Web Developer to work across multiple technologies and join a company that loves to push boundaries. Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech is growing following significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 26th September 2019