Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 pa
Start Date: 28/10/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001924
Full Stack Developer- Java – OpenID – Spring - A rapidly expanding FinTech disrupting the banking community with their highly secure, high performance API connectivity software. Opportunity to be part of something truly innovative following a highly published VC investment taking the organisation to the next level. The organisation will suit Full Stack Developer that seeks to engineer high quality code whilst doing something exciting for the Open-Source community.
The Full Stack Developer will;
- Develop, build and maintain APIs, tools and software applications
- Monitoring services with tools such as; Kubernetes, Docker, GCP, AWS, Vaadian, Jenkins
- Define API specifications, build test cases and build open source API code.
- Manage project deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with the design and development of new software solutions
The Full Stack Developer will have:
- A degree in STEM related subject
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
- At least 3 years’ coding experience with Java.
- Experience of API Design and development
- Experience working distributed systems
- Experience and interest in any of the following -Jenkins – Kubernetes – Docker - Postman
The Full Stack Developer will suit and individual that thrives from building a new product, enjoys client interaction for a company that encourages research into new and innovative programming techniques. Miller Maxwell is part of the FinTechCity, which given us access to new to market FinTech Start-ups, this FinTech start-up has received significant VC funding based upon the strength and marketability of their exciting product offering.
Posted: 28th October 2019