Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 28/10/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001929
Java Software Engineer - London - Open Banking. Miller Maxwell has partnered a well funded, dynamic and forward-thinking FinTech within the Open Banking sector, offering innovative solutions ot corporate organisations. Their data aggregation tools are revolutionary in the industry which sets them apart. Their platforms offers efficient and highly secure API technology to their clients. This innovative FinTech is growing and seeks to hire a number of Java Software Engineers to join their team, it would suit Engineers looking to move into a technology driven financial services organisation working on exciting greenfield projects.
The Java Software Engineer will;
- Design, develop and build high performance software
- Manage individual project deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with the design and development of new software solutions
- Maintain, and build APIs.
The Java Software Engineer will have:
- A degree in STEM related subject
- At least two years commercial development experience
- Excellent Java development experience
- Spring - Hibernate - Sockets programming experience
- Experience working distributed systems
- Experience with Relational and non relational databases
The Java Software Engineer will suit and individual that flourishes within environments that consistently explores innovative programming techniques and wishes to push the boundary of new technology.
Posted: 28th October 2019