Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 pa
Start Date: 28/10/2019
Job Reference: MM-00001930
Java Developer - Opportunity to work on the development of a disruptive and innovative consumer platform, their solution allows clients to manage their investment portfolios in a real-time unique fashion. The platform is highly secure smart investment solution widely recognised a one of the best on the market. As the company grows they are seeking to hire several Java Developers for their team in London.
Th Java Developer will:
- Work on green-field development projects
- Shadow Senior Engineers and Technical Architect.
- Assist with the core development of their cross platform, server and mobile based application.
- Take responsibility for server-side application development as part of their core development team
- Write server applications and APIs
- Assist with integrating front-end elements of applications.
- Work closely with front-end development team.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
The Java Developer will have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject
- Commercial Java development experience
- Struts - Spring - Hibernate - JSP experience welcome
- Experience working within an application or software-based environment.
- No financial services experience is required as full training will be provided.
The client needs an ambitious Java Developer keen to work within a highly innovate technology stack and contribute to the growth of this business area. Miller Maxwell is a partner of FinTechCity, the founder of the FinTech50 list of companies, which has given us access to exciting FinTech organisations across Europe. Please contact us for further information
Posted: 28th October 2019