Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 pa
Start Date: 08/01/2020
Job Reference: MM-00001955
Cloud Architect - Birmingham - The client is a highly successful FinTech organisation and a key supplier of distributed buy-side software solutions to blue-chip and niche organisations across Europe. Looking to hire a cloud architect part of a Product Development team to start and build a highly cutting edge cloud environment.
The Cloud Architect will:
- Manage the companies cloud architecture position in cloud environments
- Act as a strategic engineer to define and maintain all cloud systems
- Support the cloud transformation and manage the product in the cloud adoption
- Design and support the cloud specifications for all applications
The cloud architect will need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computer trends
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting ISV / IT cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for a cloud architect who is looking to take a leadership, delivery management function within a highly profitable FinTech organisation. The FinTech Company have a number of exciting projects starting in 2020 along with the release of two new n-tier products.
Posted: 08th January 2020