Job Role: Database
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 08/01/2020
Job Reference: MM-00001957
SQL Database Administrator – SQL Server – T-SQL – ETL – SSIS – Azure – DevOps – London. Miller Maxwell is assisting a technology driven Asset Manager seeking to hire a SQL Database Administrator to join a newly formed team working on projects across Infrastructure and Operations departments to improve Cloud Azure usage and Automation across technology. The Database Administrator will as part of a team improve security, integrity and reliability of Database services used across the business. Support and enhance large scale databases 4TB+.
The SQL Database Administrator will;
- Work as part of an internal DBA team supporting large scale database services in a live production environment - Support very large database 4TB+
- Monitor and support SQL Server estate across the business improving performance and reliability
- Provide BAU and Project support working closely with senior internal stakeholders
- Work with development teams to improve production services and introduce new MS SQL Services
- Work on Cloud and Automation projects taking place in 2020.
The SQL Database Administrator should have:
- Proven DBA experience working with MS SQL Server up to 2016
- Experience supporting SQL databases in a live production environment
- Experience administering large scale databases.
- Experience and understanding of AZURE Cloud is required
- ETL – SSIS
- Experience of DevOps – pipelines – VSTS highly beneficial
- Database mirroring – database recovery – database backup skills
The company is highly profitable, has an excellent reputation in the marketplace and is highly regarded by internal staff. SQL Database Administrator will receive excellent benefits package includes generous bonus & pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, gym membership, season ticket loan and flexible working hours.
Posted: 08th January 2020