Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £65,000 pa
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002021
Lead Test Engineer - Automation - Java - London. Lead Test Engineer is required for a hands-on position within an exciting RegTech SaaS solutions provider in London. The company provides business critical software to hundreds of organisations across Europe to assist companies function efficiently through data. Their Innovative delivery approach and commitment to automation has allowed their to streamline client implementation. Their SaaS products analyses, refines and transforms data for their clients. They seek a Lead Test Engineer to be part of their growth and required experienced individuals that can bring fresh and innovative ideas.
The Lead Test Engineer will:
- Assist with the further development of testing methodologies, tools and approaches
- Implement and automate testing frameworks and writing automation scripts
- Work with team improvement and coaching
- Designing test plans and approaches
- Liaise with delivery and support teams to understand and improve project deadlines
- Implement and suggest new testing tools
The Lead Test Engineer will have:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience within a software based environment
- 4 + Years commercial automation testing experience
- Experience within either Java or C# environments - Ideally Java experience.
- Agile experience
- Experience with; Jira / Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with CI Continuous integration – CD Continuous delivery
Interesting opportunity for the Lead Test Engineer to be part of, the client has recently released a brand new Digital Platform for clients allowing them to implement alongside their digital programmes a real game changer for the business.
Posted: 24th February 2020