Job Role: Consultancy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £75,000 pa
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002025
IT Operations Support Manager is required by market leading provider of real-time data solutions. The corporation is a global SaaS based solutions provider and has cornered the market with its cutting data monitoring and distribution platform. The team is growing due success of their high-performance SaaS solution offering cutting edge cloud-based solution to clients. The IT Operations Support Manager will able to influence procedures, take responsibility for a growing team and implement news ideas as you see fit.
IT Operations Support Manager Role Overview:
As the head of IT operations the position will work closely with department heads across the business including Consultancy, Development and QA taking responsibility for managing a team supporting a high performance based product work closely with clients via email, telephone and providing on-site support so previous experience working within a customer focussed environment is essential.
- Manage an IT operation support team.
- Undertake team training, reviews and setting targets.
- Improve, develop and enhance careers of team.
- Oversight of all ongoing support and implementation projects
- Manage and take responsibility for growth of the team
- Manages relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Handle high level queries regarding client data accuracies and ensures any mistakes are corrected
- Oversight of all client OnBoarding
The IT Operations Support Manager Skills Required:
- ·A degree in a STEM related subject
- ·A background supporting SaaS, PaaS or IaaS environments is essential.
- ·At least 2 years’ experience within an IT Management position
- ·Experience managing either application support or software-based teams
- ·Previous experience working within an application or software-based support opportunity
- ·Windows Server and Virtualisation environment experience
- ·Cloud Experience
- ·Solid SQL Server
- ·ITIL experience
- ·Exceptional written and communications skills
Posted: 10th February 2020