Job Role: Consultancy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £85,000 pa
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002026
Technical Operations Manager – Amsterdam. A Technical Operations Manager is required to join global trading exchange business to head their trade desk team in Amsterdam. Their secure, high performance exchange platform is used on a global scale. The Technical Operation Manager will lead and manage all processes to deliver operational aspects of the exchange including new products and projects.
The Technical Operations Manager will:
The Technical Operations Manager will need to have:
- Manage and lead a Trade Desk and Operations department
- Liaise with customers and regulations on all aspects of technical and operational exchange services.
- Take responsibility and ensure operation stability of the exchange gateway
- Key escalation point for operational issues and outages
- Assist and oversee the operations and trade desk team with all VIP Exchange clients’ problems and issues.
- Take ownership for operational processes and take input from Stakeholders.
- Develop strategy for business growth and SLA’s.
- Share responsibility for incident management and ensure business continuity across the organisation.
- Resolve live production issues working closely with internal and external development teams
- Work closely with internal development, testing and support teams
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- At least five years’ experience working electronic trading industry in an operational capacity.
- Asset class knowledge; derivatives, equities or fixed income.
- Previous experience within an Operational Lead position.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Windows environments.
- Fix Protocol / FIX Connectivity / Exchange connectivity experience.
- Experience working within a regulated organisation.
This electronic trading exchange ideally seeks a Technical Operations Manager who wishes to help influence, grow and build a team in a relatively new geographical team in Amsterdam. There is definite scope to move into senior management very quickly within this organisation as they grow and be part of something unique in the industry.
Posted: 10th February 2020