Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £65,000 pa
Start Date: 10/02/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002027
Lead QA Engineer – London. Lead key manual to automation transformation projects, assist with growth of QA team and influence QA across this exciting FinTech. Disruptive FinTech within the Open Banking space seeks to hire a Lead QA Engineer to assist with the management, growth and creation of automation environment. The Lead QA Engineer will be hands-on whilst having the scope and freedom to build a new team. The Lead QA Engineer will ideally have will require experience of Java and automation skills to work within a real-time technology driven trading environment.
Lead QA Engineer will:
The Lead QA Engineer will have:
- ·Collaborate with development and production teams
- ·Design, create and implement automation test scripts
- ·Assist client with building and growing a QA function.
- ·Conversion of manual test scripting into automation tests scripts
- ·Continuously improving test automation tools and test strategy
- ·Become an expert in configuration and maintenance of testing tools and environments
- ·Merging a clear reporting platform for automated test runs
- ·Proven test automation experience – writing scripts – frameworks building
- ·Open Banking or FinTech experience is required for this position.
- ·experience writing testable code
- ·Solid Java testing environment experience
- ·API Testing experience
- ·Good understanding of TrustAPI, Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium
- ·CI – Continuous Integration
- ·Understanding of QA practices and tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead QA Engineer with solid automation skills to assist the client with shaping and influencing automation testing across the business. Miller Maxwell is a partner of the FinTechCity, which given us access to exciting established and new FinTech brands so please contact us for further information.
Posted: 10th February 2020