Job Role: Consultancy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £60,000 pa
Start Date: 13/03/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002074
Product Manager - An agile architectural team responsible for delivering key projects with one of this clients key products. The client is a highly reputable, established and expanding FinTech with a proven track of delivery high performance trading solutions to the buy-side community.
The Product Manager will gain valuable experience working with a leading electronic trading product in a high-profile team, this Product Management team are a highly valued team and the Product Manager can make a real name for themselves within this dynamic organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Product Manager will be;
- Liaising with the development, testing and project management teams to ensure teams are working collaboratively.
- Interact with senior business stakeholders and clients Co-coordinating with fellow product and client managers to communicate client requirements to development teams
- Work with team to break down features into requirements
- Work collaboratively with testers, architects, engineering stakeholders and business members
- Working through the full development life cycle – FDLC
- Adopt and adhere to the standards and processes on the team and contribute positively to changes.
The Product Manager should have;
- Proven product management experience within a software development type environment
- Buy-side – asset management experience.
- Experience working within the financial services sector is essential.
- Experience working directly with clients is required.
- Experience working with development and testing teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within a data centric role would be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join a market dominant company. You will make a major contribution to ensuring the successful design, improvement and maintenance of the leading platform within the market. Product Management package includes a competitive bonus, pension, life insurance, private medical and more. Please contact Miller Maxwell ASAP for further information