Job Role: Project Management
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £48,000 - £53,000 pa
Start Date: 27/04/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002087
Software Project Manager – London. Proven Agile experience is required- DSDM - Scrum - Experience working within financial services is highly desirable. All interviews will be conducted via video conference. International FinTech organisation seeks experienced Software Project Manager to join their London based team. The client is an award-winning provider of trading solutions, they are a true FinTech organisation listed in the TechTrack 100 and is recognised as a leader in their field. They seeE
The Software Project Manager will:
- Ensuring delivery of multiple, concurrent, projects and releases on time, budget and to highest quality.
- Manage multiple Agile teams.
- Document all aspects of projects.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Liaise with Operations, Sales and Technology functions across the business.
- Manage project risks, issues, track and escalate issues when required.
- Set project milestones and produce KPIs on project progress.
The Software Project Manager will need to have:
The client will offer the Software Project Manager the opportunity to work directly with blue-chip financial services clients, gain experience working on key projects across the business as well as proving support, growth and training within the project management sector. If you are interested in discussing this exciting Project Management position please contact Miller Maxwell for further information.
- A degree in a related subject: Finance, Economics, Computer Science.
- At least 3 + years commercial Agile project management experience.
- Knowledge of Agile practices ( DSDM Agile - SCRUM).
- It is essential to have experience of managing software-based projects - .NET, Java, C++.
- Experience working within the finance technology sector is required.
- Excellent communication skills.