Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
Start Date: 27/04/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002090
The Front-end Developer will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a team working on green-field development projects.
- Work within an agile scrum environment
- Design and build new front ends
- Maintain and develop package sets to improve develop efficiency.
- Work closely with client developers to assist with product integration.
The Front-end Developer should have:
- 3 + years commercial development experience building responsive web applications
- Solid Reach/Redux experience
- Angular, Flow or TypeScript would be useful experience but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for Front-end Developers to gain experience within a hugely successful and reputable name within the Financial Services. The Frontend Developer benefits package includes; Competitive bonus, private medical, pension, life insurance, 35 hour working week, flexible start/finish times and dedicated tailored training budget.