Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 pa
Start Date: 27/04/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002091
DevOps Engineer – London - Docker - Linux - Python - Miller Maxwell has been approached by a dynamic FinTech organisation, who seek to hire a DevOps Engineer for their expanding engineering team in London. The client’s API connectivity solutions provides secure data transfer via an intelligent suite of algorithms. The DevOps Engineers goal is improving speed, efficiency and ability to outperform competitors.
The DevOps Engineer will
- Work as part of an Agile engineering team.
- Write, implement and support automation scripts.
- Leading projects and bringing them to life.
- Oversea maintenance of infrastructure working with Sys Admin and Trade support teams.
- Manage deployment of software.
The DevOps Engineer will have:
- A degree in STEM related subject
- Proven experience working within a DevOps, System engineer or related environment
- Kubernetes / Docker experience
- Python Scripting experience
- Linux experience
- Experience of administrator and performance tuning of Java web applications.
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
If you are a DevOps Engineer that is interested in joining one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses operating in London presently then please contact us for further information.