Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 29/04/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002093
Software Developer – Python - React – Interviews will be conducted via remote video conferencing software. Global technology solutions provider seeks to hire experienced Software Developers with experience of Python and React to join a brand-new programme of work. The organisation creates sophisticated technology driven investment management platforms for major financial institutions and wealth managers on a global basis.
This is a major programme of work starting in Q2/ Q3 2020 utilising React -Python based software for several global clients.
The Software Developer will:
- Work as part of a team working on green-field development projects.
- Work within an agile scrum environment
- Work across the full development life cycle from design to implementation.
- Maintain and develop solutions to improve develop efficiency.
- Work closely with client developers to assist with product integration.
The Software Developer should have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- 3 + years commercial development experience building complex software.
- React experience.
- Proven Python – (Django or Flask experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Software Developers to gain experience within a hugely successful and reputable name within the Financial Services. The Software Developer benefits package includes; Competitive bonus, private medical, pension, life insurance, flexible start/finish times and dedicated tailored training budget.