Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: The City, London
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 pa
Start Date: 30/06/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002097
Software Developer in Test – London. Python – Linux – Disruptive FinTech organisation seeks to hire a Software Engineer in Test to assist with the growth, improvement, and expansion of their existing automation environment. The Software Developer in Test will be hands-on whilst assisting senior members of the team with automation strategy. The Software Developer in Test will ideally have will require experience of Python, Linux and automation skills to work within a real-time technology driven trading environment.
Software Developer in Test will:
- Collaborate with development and production teams
- Design, create and implement automation test scripts
- Assist client with building and growing a QA function.
- Conversion of manual test scripting into automation tests scripts
- Continuously improving test automation tools and test strategy
- Become an expert in configuration and maintenance of testing tools and environments
- Merging a clear reporting platform for automated test runs
The Software Developer in Test will have:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer in Test with solid automation skills to assist the client with shaping and influencing automation testing across the business. Miller Maxwell is a partner of the FinTechCity, which given us access to exciting established and new FinTech brands so please contact us for further information.
- Proven test automation experience – writing scripts – frameworks building
- Experience working within a BDD environment
- experience writing testable code
- Solid Python experience
- CI – Continuous Integration
- systems – highly beneficial but not essential.
- Understanding of QA practices and tools