Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: The City, London
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 pa
Start Date: 30/06/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002100
Java Software Engineer – London. Venture Capital Fund, part of a wide group seeks to hire a Java Software Engineer for new division of the organisation in London. The business provides a proprietary trading network along with technology resources to give their clients the edge to succeed. The organisation leverages data and computing expertise to provide a unique environment for the clients to grow.
The Java Software Engineer will build a new platform for clients, utilising the latest technology available to create a unique solution. This is a unique opportunity to assist with the build of something complete brand-new.
The Java Software should have:
- A STEM related degree 2.i or above.
- At least 3 years commercial Java development experience
- Multithreaded programming experience
- Experience building software in a high-performance environment.
- Finance experience is not essential but someone that has built and can provide examples of highly scalable solutions is required
The Venture Capital Fund is a proven organisation which has assisted numerous start-ups and medium sized organisations to achieve big things, with well-known brands and organisations as part of their portfolio. If you are looking for something completely new, to build a new platform from scratch then please contact us for further information.