Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheapside, London
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 pa
Start Date: 04/08/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002116
Java Software Engineer – remote interview, remote working, and remote onboarding – From Jan 2021 role will be part-time office based. The Java Software Engineer is required by hugely successful, technology-driven proprietary trading firm. The company have ascended into a strong position as one of the highest ranked principle trading businesses globally. A combination of exceptionally talented employees and sophisticated technology have allowed the company to create inventive trading systems to solve complex problems. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning High Frequency Trading organisation expanding the European operations in London.
They seek to hire Java Software Engineers to join a growing team focused on the development of their high-performance trading software.
The Java Software Engineer will:
- Design, develop and test software
- Work closely with front-office algorithmic traders
- Write performance-sensitive code
- Work on intricate algorithmic trading systems
- Build out real time trade management and risk analysis
The Java Developer will have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject from a Russell Group university.
- Solid core Java development experience.
- Financial Services experience.
- Experience/knowledge of algorithmic trading beneficial but not essential.
If you are presently working for a brokerage, investment bank, market maker, proprietary trading house or high frequency trading company and want to join a growing team that will give you freedom to work directly with traders and work on low-latency system then this is not to be missed. Bonus and benefits package are second to none and client place a high significance on staff bonuses.