.NET Developer – .NET – C# - .NET Core – London. The .NET Developer will be working in a diverse software environment and its diversification that sets the client apart from the rest. They offer a unique set of real-time products across many asset classes and instruments using a variety of models. Their approach is to combine disciplines of risk management, research and technology to create optimal trading solutions to improve investment strategies for their clients. The .NET Developer will be an integral part of a major Cloud based project being rollout across the company.
The .NET Developer will:
· Work as part of an agile development group.
· Help to embed automation within the software delivery process
· Work through the full development life cycle
· Refinement of tools managing automated build and deployment
· Work closely with product managers to ensure software is relevant and within keeping of companies core values.
· Report on delivery progress to senior business stakeholders
The .NET will have:
· A degree in a STEM related subject.
· 3+ years of IT development experience
· API Development experience
· .NET Core
· SQL Server
· TDD – BDD experience
The .NET Developer will be able:
· Manage their own workload with minimal supervision
· Flexible, personable and a willing team player
· Good written and verbal communications
· Experimenter and an early adopter of new ideas and technology
The environment is complex and exciting which will give the .NET Developer the exposure to working with an innovative technology stack. The .NET Developer benefits package is excellent and includes: Superb bonus, private medical insurance, contributory pension, free gym membership, 25 days holiday, flexible wellness package.