Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
Start Date: 26/08/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002126
Technical Support Analyst – Multilingual - Spanish and Italian speaking – London. Remote working and remote interviewing. Miller Maxwell is working with a global real-time electronic brokerage seeking to hire an experienced Technical Support Analysts for the European client support team. The successful Technical Support Analyst will be part of a fast-paced Financial services organisation with exposure to the latest technology on the market whilst gaining exposure to the FinTech space and the opportunity to further your technical career with a company that strongly believes in organic growth. You the successful Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for the technical and functional support in the following areas:
You the successful Technical Support Analyst will:
- Provide telephone, chat and email support for real-time trading applications
- Support connectivity, networking, applications, security protocols
- Resolve trading related issues
- Provide account management for tier 1 clients
- Problem resolution for a wide scale technical issues
You the successful Technical Support Analyst will have:
- 2 year’s experience in Windows / Unix or Mac software and hardware support experience
- Networking, security or application support experience
- Excellent communications skills with ability to work with customers via email and telephone.
- Multilingual Italian and Spanish speaking.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to break into an amazing company with the latest tech!! For more information about this exciting Technical Support Analysis opportunity then please call Miller Maxwell or please email me us with your CV for immediate review.