Job Role: Recruitment / Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, Greater London
Salary: £0 - £21,000 pa
Start Date: 27/08/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002127
Miller Maxwell is looking to hire new talent as we move into 2021. We are going to be interviewing remotely, OnBoarding remotely, working from home with a view to being in the office 2 days per week longer term. We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Miller Maxwell Miller Maxwell is a leading recruitment services consultancy focussed specifically on the Fintech market. As a business, we have in-depth experience & a unique knowledge base of helping Fintech companies grow, develop and retain talent.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us and be a key figure in delivering to our expanding client list. We model ourselves on many of the clients we work for, creating a tech heavy trading type environment where everyone understands their own targets but is keen to enable those of others.
- Headhunting Candidates
- CV Sourcing
- Pitching to clients
- Managing client relationships.
- Selling our recruitment products
- Interviewing Candidates
- Qualifying Candidates
- Being a subject matter expert in technology and finance
This is not only a sales based position, but is the perfecto opportunity to gradually move towards business development if that’s the progression you want.
What we offer you:
- Variable commission options.
- Ability to decide on what resources you need, we expect business people so expect to justify cost and stick to it.
- An atmosphere of value, any good recruiter knows their value and input to the business and what they expect out of it. Perform and be rewarded, if you don’t perform, let’s see why and how we can help.
- A chance to be involved with successful business and grow your own identity in the recruitment market.
What you need:
- Educated to a level where you can competently speak to senior hedge fund directors or some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurs / start-up managers.
- Experience of an office type environment
- An interest in technology, recruitment and ideally finance
- Competent with MS Word, Outlook, Linkedin.
- Ability to utilise the internet for research purposes.
If you see yourself working within the recruitment industry, for a niche recruitment business than can offer a environment that will allow you the time, training and expertise to build your experience them please get in touch with Miller Maxwell.