Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, Greater London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 pa
Start Date: 21/07/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002111
Support Analyst – FIX Protocol – SQL – UNIX – London [City]. Established provider of real-time electronic trading platform across equities in Asia, Europe and the US seeks to recruit a Support Analyst for their expanding team in London. The client is a major player proving sophisticated front-to-back office technology to tier-1 investment banks, broker-dealers and institutional clients globally. Their success is due to investment in technology, their ability to attract the best talent in major cities globally and their continued development of low-latency network architecture.
The Support Analyst will:
- Support new and existing institutional clients
- OnBoarding of new clients
- Support, troubleshoot FIX Connectivity – FIX Protocol issues
- Support API Integration
- Work with front-office users to provide 2nd – 3rd level support dealing with complex real-time trading issues
- Develop longstanding relationships with senior stakeholders within institutional clients
The Support Analyst will need to have:
- 3-5 years commercial experience in technical support
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX – Linux including user command, scripting
- FIX Protocol – FIX connectivity support experience
- SQL experience.
The client is expanding rapidly due to the continued success of their single trading platform with easy access to multi-dealer competitive pricing, they are now able to offer trading across Asia Pacific region, Europe and US. Their cutting-edge trading solution is the platform of choice for many intuitional clients. This role will offer opportunities to manage projects, lead project teams and work closely with front-office users whilst supporting cutting-edge technology.