Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 29/10/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002181
Test Automation Engineer – London - C# - BDD - Interviews will be conducted remotely, remote onboarding then working from home. Disruptive FinTech organisation seeks to hire a Test Automation Engineer to assist with the growth, improvement, and expansion of their existing automation environment. The Test Automation Engineer will be hands-on whilst assisting senior members of the team with automation strategy. The Test Automation Engineer will need to have worked within BDD - C# environment.
Test Automation Engineer will:
- Collaborate with development and production teams
- Design, create and implement automation test scripts
- Assist client with building and growing a QA function.
- Conversion of manual test scripting into automation tests scripts
- Continuously improving test automation tools and test strategy
- Become an expert in configuration and maintenance of testing tools and environments
- Merging a clear reporting platform for automated test runs
The Test Automation Engineer will have:
- Proven test automation experience – writing scripts – frameworks building
- Experience with C#
- Cucumber – Gherkin or SpecFlow
- Experience working within a BDD environment
- experience writing testable code
- CI – Continuous Integration
- Cloud experience beneficial – Azure / AWS.
- Systems – highly beneficial but not essential.
- Understanding of QA practices and tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer with solid automation skills to assist the client with shaping and influencing automation testing across the business. Miller Maxwell is a partner of the FinTechCity, which given us access to exciting established and new FinTech brands so please contact us for further information.