Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 29/10/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002182
.NET Developer - Work as part of an innovations team, building a BaaS Cloud-based solutions that will allow clients to host, and operate their own blockchain. The company is hiring due to internal promotion, all interviews for this position will be conducted remotely and can be onboarded with WFH until end of 2021.
The .NET Developer will work as part of an Agile team working of a new team to development and enhance a new product offering for this established organisation. The client is private equity backed with clients across the buy-side Asset Managers and technology driven Hedge Funds industry. Their goal in maintaining market share via technology innovation.
- Working on the design development of a brand new platform.
- Work as part of an experienced collaborative team that will help to shape you as a developer.
- Work with the latest .NET technology - the client is / has and will continue to invest significantly in the latest software and products.
- The organisation have a partnership with a leading training provider so there will be the opportunity to gain Microsoft certification.
- Work remotely.
- Work flexibility.
- Gain extensive experience of FinTech and Blockchain technology.
Skills required from a .NET Developer:
- Proven commercial C# development experience.
- Can produce high quality C# code
- Solid C# - ASP.NET – .NET Core skills
- Collaborates well with all team members.
- Ability to work under pressure when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a .NET Developer who have at least 4 years’ experience with in commercial. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the financial market share sector. Our client is well known for great career progression and is looking to bring on someone to strive.