Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 30/10/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002183
Trade Desk Specialist – Linux - Python - FIX Protocol – Amsterdam. Working from home and remote onboarding for this position. A highly successful MTF is expanding their Amsterdam technical trading support team seeks to hire an expert in their field. The expert Trade Desk Specialist will support exchange connectivity, front office trading software, FIX Connectivity support, market data and real-time trading support team based in London. Fantastic opportunity for a Trade Desk Specialist to work with real-time trading applications, algorithmic trading systems and work closely with a team of traders trading derivatives and equities. The Expert Trade Desk Specialist will be working with the latest cutting edge, low latency and high frequency trading technologies.
The Trade Desk Specialist will;
- Support high frequency trading applications.
- Support surrounding infrastructure environment.
- Continuous integration and improvement.
- Troubleshoot and support real-time trading applications.
- Work directly with front office traders providing dedicated support..
- Troubleshoot, monitor and analyse trades .
- Work on projects being rolled out throughout 2020 and into 2021.
- Resolve Exchange connectivity & FIX Protocol issues.
The Trade Desk Specialist will have;
- Experience supporting real-time trading software.
- Previous experience working within a Hedge Fund, High Frequency Trading or Proprietary trading organisation.
- Prior Exchange connectivity experience beneficial but not essential.
- 5 years commercial trading software support experience.
- Linux experience.
- Python Scripting experience.
- Networking – TCP/IP – DNS.
- SQL Server.
Trade Desk Specialist – FIX Protocol – Equities – Exchange - Amsterdam. The MTF is a highly reputable organisation with a reputation for technology innovation, investment in staff and career development. The Trade Support Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, work closely with clients as well as working within a highly experience team.