Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 pa
Start Date: 30/10/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002185
Python Software Engineer - Finance – London. Interviews for this position will be conducted via video conference. Miller Maxwell is assisting a leading equities trading organisation with a sophisticated low-latency trading platform used on a global basis as they seek to hire a Python Software Engineer with 3-5 years commercial experience. The company will be offering derivatives products for the first time in Europe late 2020, early 2021 which will offer the Python Software Engineer an opportunity to work om green-field development projects.
The Python Software Engineer will need to have:
- 3-5 years commercial development experience with Python
- Python Framework experience (Django would be ideal)
- Strong Linux Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- xperience of TDD / Agile development.
- Knowledge of C++
- Reasonable Knowledge of finance sector and financial markets would be beneficial but not essential.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Python Software Engineer the scope to work on a large programme of work, as part of a TDD, Agile, Pair programming-based team. If the successful individual is interested there will be opportunities to travel to offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and New York.