Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 pa
Start Date: 30/10/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002187
Java Developer required by global trading venue based in London. The organisation trade from their own in-house developed proprietary software and algorithms across exchanges world-wide. They seek to hire two Java Developers to join a growing team focused on the development of their core platforms.
The Java Developer will:
- Work on the development of their core systems.
- Work closely with senior developers to gain full understanding of platform architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Assist with the implement of security and data procedures.
- Design and implement storage solutions.
The Java Developer will have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Solid core Java development experience.
- Experience working within an application or software-based environment.
- No financial services experience is required as full training will be provided.
The client needs an ambitious Java Developer keen to work within a highly innovate technology stack and contribute to the growth of this business area. Benefits include: Generous bonus, 28 days holiday, pension, life insurance, free breakfast and lunch, WFH, gym membership, private medical cover, training budget. Miller Maxwell is a partner of FinTechCity, the founder of the FinTech50 list of companies, which has given us access to exciting FinTech organisations across Europe. Please contact us for further information.