Job Role: Testing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 pa
Start Date: 20/11/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002192
Lead QA Engineer – Automation – C# - BDD/TDD – Asset Manager – London (remote working will be offered for this position) A Lead QA Engineer is required by expanding innovations team within this highly successful Asset Manager, with over £50 billion under management. The Innovations team build tools to improve investment decisions following Agile methodology. Projects such as include Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Assistants, Chatbots, Predicative Analytics and Cloud Azure based testing projects.
Lead QA Engineer will:
- Influence and delivery complete aspects of QA strategy.
- Guide and leading projects along with workforce resources.
- Writing and maintaining automated test frameworks and scripts.
- Integration of automation testing scripts to software solutions
- Collaborating with other QA Analysts to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Liaising with development teams, ensuring defects are communicated and resolved
Lead QA Engineer skill Requirements are:
- Proven automation experience in a commercial setting.
- Experience within BDD/TDD environments is essential.
- Experience leading projects from a technical perspective.
- Experience of C#
- Ability to write automation scripts
- API automation – API Integration experience.
- Understanding of QA practices and tools
- Experience working within financial services sector
The Asset Manager is investing significantly in technology across their business in 2020 and this is a chance to be part of an expanding automation team where the Lead QA Engineer can influence projects and implement new strategy. Benefits will include: Discretionary bonus, pension, life insurance, private medical cover, gym membership, 26 days holiday, training budget, flexible working.