Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 pa
Start Date: 20/11/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002193
Backend Java Developer – Interviews are being conducted via remote video conferencing, the client would ideally like to onboard new individuals to the team in November 2020, this will be WFH through 2021. A new business area within a Unicorn FinTech brand seeks to hire a Backend Java Developer to build a new trading and wealth management platform allowing clients access to zero-commission trading. The individual will sit within the client’s development team in London, based near to Bank station.
The Backend Java Developer will be:
- Working on greenfield development projects, especially the new wealth platform.
- The project of work will include developing API’s, micro services and linking these to existing software architecture.
- Work with predominately Java 11 backend projects.
- Work within a fast paced DDD, TDD and CI / CD environment.
- Work collaboratively with other internal product development teams.
The Backend Java Developer should have:
- A STEM degree
- Fluency working with Java technology.
- Experience in financial services would be required.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Software, Compliance Software would be beneficial.
- At least 3 years commercial development experience.
- Ability to communicate with clients and senior stakeholders.
The FinTech was founded in 2015, becoming a well-known brand within their own right, working with enterprise clients across the banking and payments industry. Backend Java Developer package will offer flexible working, competitive bonuses, access to all the latest tech, pension, private medical, 26 days holiday and a dedicate training budget.