Job Role: Consultancy
Job Type: Permanent
Location: County Dublin, United Kingdom
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 pa
Start Date: 27/11/2020
Job Reference: MM-00002202
IT Delivery Service Administrator – Dublin - This position will be remote working from home, remote interviewing and remote Onboarding. Great opportunity to join an expanding team within a new tech hub in Dublin for this global electronic brokerage. The IT Delivery Administrator will support the management, monitoring and reporting activities across the clients SLA frameworks. The IT Delivery Administrator will be a key conduit between technology and the business to define and maintain SLA metrics specific to business units across the Brokerage.
The IT Delivery Service Administrator will:
The IT Delivery Service Administrator will have:
- Work with CIO to manage day-to-day SLA’s
- Report and create metrics for senior stakeholders.
- Create reports to confirm compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor SLA’s for performance against agreed KPI’s.
- Setup, establish and implement new SLA’s where required.
- Assist in partnership with senior stakeholders new policies and procedures.
- Continuously seek to improve service level improvement across core teams and mission-critical platforms.
This client is a highly reputable global business with a proven track record. The business seeks to expand their presence within Europe and has identified Dublin as a key hub which will see significant growth and excellent potential for rapid career development. The IT Delivery Service Administrator will need to be ambitious, enthusiastic willing to succeed. The business has a very entrepreneurial spirit and there is scope to move internally within this global financial technology business for the right IT Delivery Service Administrator. The package for the IT Delivery Service Administrator will include: Competitive bonus, share options after probation, pension, life insurance, gym membership.
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Three years’ experience in service level management.
- Proven experience developing and executing plans.
- Strong ITIL experience.
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience working within financial services beneficial but not essential.