Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £150,000 - £180,000 pa
Start Date: 19/02/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002263
Senior Software Engineer – Python – Linux – London. Remote working – Onboarding and interviewing. In our opinion this client is the number 1 in their field. They have the best tech talent, the fastest systems, they are the most innovative, have one of the biggest net spend per head on training we have ever seen and this would be a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of something formidable.
The Senior Software Engineer will join a talented team assembled from some of the best technology companies in the market, inside and outside of financial services. They see tech and mathematics problems in a completely different way to most and consistency seek to innovate and break ground with their work.
The Senior Software Engineer will:
- Join an experienced front-office team to assist with further develop quantitative trading platform.
- Assist with build and enhancement of real-time trading platform and surrounding infrastructure.
- Implement, change, and configure platform improvements.
- Create new tools to improve reliability, automate and monitor platform.
- Work with business, developers to design new features.
The Senior Software Engineer will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Proven Python programming experience.
- Scripting skills – Shell – Python
- Proven Linux experience.
- Knowledge of C++ or Java technology an advantage.
- Previous demonstrable experience building large scale data driven platform.
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of something completely extraordinary, working with a highly talented team. Options to progress within the business are second to none and their investment in all employees cannot be matched.