Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 pa
Start Date: 19/02/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002264
Python Software Engineer - Finance – London. Interviews for this position will be conducted via video conference. Miller Maxwell is assisting a leading equities trading organisation with a sophisticated low-latency trading platform used on a global basis as they seek to hire a Python Software Engineer with 3-5 years commercial experience. The company will be offering derivatives products for the first time in 2021 which will offer the Python Software Engineer an opportunity to work om green-field development projects.
The Python Software Engineer will need to have:
- 3-5 years commercial development experience with Python
- Python Framework experience (Django would be ideal)
- Strong Linux Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- xperience of TDD / Agile development.
- Knowledge of C++
- Reasonable Knowledge of finance sector and financial markets would be beneficial but not essential.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Python Software Engineer the scope to work on a large programme of work, as part of a TDD, Agile, Pair programming-based team. If the successful individual is interested there will be opportunities to travel to offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and New York.