Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 pa
Start Date: 19/02/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002265
Support Analyst – Prop Trading – Market Maker – London – Unix – Linux – Scripting. Miller Maxwell is working with an expanding High Frequency Trading organisation expanding the European operations in London. They are a technically dynamic, highly profitable and renowned for their significant investment in technology. The Support Analyst will support Front Office Trading, Exchange Connectivity, Low-Latency connectivity and trade monitoring systems used across the business.
The Support Analyst can expect:
- To work with a dynamic technology stack including
- Support electronic trading software working closely with quants / traders
- As part of an experienced team provide high level support to improve trading experience for users.
- Support order management and execution management system
- Work closely with exchanges to support exchange connectivity.
- Gain experience working with high-frequency trading software.
- Configuration, deployment and upgrade software.
- Be involved in configuration, testing, installation and trade monitor tools.
- Investigate and implement new technology.
- Work on automation projects – this will include working with new tools and software.
In return the Support Analyst should have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- Proven Linux support experience.
- Experience supporting financial trading – electronic trading software.
- Scripting experience with one of the following: Python, Shell, Bash or Ruby
- FIX Protocol – FIX connectivity experience beneficial.
- Containerisation experience – Docker or Kubernetes – beneficial
- Config management experience – Ansible or Puppet – beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are presently working for a brokerage, investment bank, market maker, proprietary trading house or high frequency trading company and want to join a growing team that will give you freedom to work directly with traders and support low-latency system then this is not to be missed. Bonus and benefits package are second to none and client place a high significance on staff bonuses.