Job Role: Development & Programming
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 pa
Start Date: 19/02/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002270
C++ Developer– London – Remote working and Onboarding until mid 2021. - Tier-1 electronic trading organisation seeks to hire a C++ Developer to join their London team as part of an expansion plan for 2021. The C++ Developer will join an experienced team writing and automating code for a high-performance electronic trading platform used to process billions of trades daily.
The client is part of a world-renowned financial market information and trading solution provider with offices around the globe. This job opportunity is for an experienced Software Engineer who is intuitively interested in Financial Markets and developing quality code.
The C++ Developer will:
- define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain the real-time trading platform.
- Work collaboratively with testing and engineering teams internally and externally.
- Assist with further advancements in platform automation.
- Take ownership of business and technical change requests.
- Design and plan software change documentation.
- Integration testing to ensure high quality QA.
The C++ Developer will need to have:
- A degree in a STEM based subject.
- 3 + years commercial software development in a full development life-cycle environment.
- Significant experience of C++ development.
- UNIX environment experience required.
- Multithreading experience – desirable.
- Experience of electronic trading – exchange trading – financial based trading system environments – desirable.
- Strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and diagnostic.
- Ability to suggest/research new technologies, and quickly adapt to change.
Future proofing the technology environment is key for this position. They require an C++ Developer that can bring new ideas, contribute to projects, assist with the adoption of automation and help senior stakeholders grow the team.