Data Systems Analyst - A sophisticated, dynamic, and innovative data and AI based financial trading data organisation seeks to hire a Data Systems Analyst to work as part of a team providing research and solutions to complex data problems for internal users across the business.
The organisation is an award-winning company, the Data Systems Analyst will work with specialist data scientists and leaders within the data field. With the hunger and thirst for data more important than ever, this international business has significant growth plans the Data Systems Engineer will be part of.
The Data Systems Analyst will:
- Monitor and analyse market data from external data pipeline.
- Monitor and support production issues.
- Work with third party data providers to resolve data issues.
- Work with developers and engineers to improve data usage.
- Solving and recommending solutions to solve data issues.
- Mapping and transforming data.
The Data Systems Analyst should have:
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- At least 3 years commercial market data experience.
- Able troubleshoot and support high performance software – applications in a commercial financial services environment.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Experience working within open-source environments with technologies: Linux – AWS – Java – Python.
- Solid use of Cloud Services technology specifically AWS is a requirement.
The Data Systems Analyst will be an integral part of the success of their data research and solutions team. The organisation is well ahead of their competition, growth is key to their success and there is an opportunity to grow very quickly within the business into data architecture, data engineering or more sophisticated trading engineering related positions. Benefits: Competitive bonus, pension, life insurance, private medical, 26 days holiday, wellness package, lunch/dinner payments.