Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 pa
Start Date: 23/04/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002292
Junior IT Support Analyst– AWS – Cloud – SaaS - London. Remote working and remote OnBoarding. Two immediate hires are required for this company. Miller Maxwell has partnered with provider of Data Analytics technology. The organisation operates as a provider and distributor of enriched decision-based market data, operating as a key provider to several blue-chip organisations. They seek to hire a Junior IT Support Analyst to join an ever growing need to automate process and data flows.
The Junior IT Support Analyst will:
- Work closely with Senior Systems Engineers and head of IT with ongoing training and personal development.
- Initially be trained on clients SaaS platform.
- In 3-6 months manage deployment of software applications.
- Work on new deployments of new products being released in 2021.
- Support clients with on-going software issues.
- Maintenance of Setup of AWS instances
- Liaise with development and infrastructure teams to implement future strategy.
- Monitor system health – use sophisticated techniques to resolve errors and outages.
The Junior IT Support Analyst will need to have:
- Be educated to HND or Degree level in IT / Science / Engineering related subject.
- 6-12 months commercial IT experience.
- Ability to discuss IT Infrastructure / network support basics.
- Experience of Cloud AWS - this can be self study or commercial experience.
- Experience working with Linux / Unix technology environment OR Windows environment considered.
The Junior IT Support Analyst can gain in-depth knowledge of cloud AWS technology, be fully trained on software support – SaaS technology with 1-2-1 training from senior members of the team. The Junior IT Support Analyst will be able to introduce, research and contribute to the clients innovative cloud-based technology stack.