Job Role: Infrastructure & Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 pa
Start Date: 23/04/2021
Job Reference: MM-00002293
Software Support Analyst – Linux – London based – This position will be remote working from home, remote interviewing and remote Onboarding. Great opportunity to join an expanding team within a new tech hub in London for this global electronic brokerage. The Technical Support Analyst will provide support for all trading applications, operation software and can work on automation projects across the Brokerage. Gain experience working with tools such as Chef, Docker and Puppet – Training will be provided.
The Software Support Analyst will
The Software Support Analyst will have:
- Take responsibility for technical operation support across the business that includes trading application, software/hardware issues and market data support.
- Support core real-time brokerage system.
- Performance testing and configuration of software to connect to global exchanges.
- Configuration, installation and upgrade of hardware and software
- Perform real-time monitoring of systems for errors, failures and monitoring batch processes
This client is a highly reputable global business with a proven track record. The business seeks to expand their presence within Europe and has identified London as a key hub which will see significant growth and excellent potential for rapid career development. The Software Support Analyst will need to be ambitious, enthusiastic willing to succeed. The business has a very entrepreneurial spirit and there is scope to move internally within this global financial technology business for the right Software Support Analyst. The package for the Systems Support Analyst will include: Competitive bonus, share options after probation, pension, life insurance, gym membership.
- A degree in a STEM related subject.
- At least 3 years commercial trading systems related support experience.
- Linux / Unix experience - Solid command of Unix administration.
- Scripting experience – Shell – Perl or Python - desirable.
- SQL Server experience
- Experience supporting financial application – Financial software
- Experience of Chef, Docker, Puppet – Desirable – full training will be provided.